Dr. Miller was born and raised in Michigan. After graduating from Michigan State University, he obtained his doctor of chiropractic degree at Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. He enjoys spending time in Ann Arbor kayaking, running, and biking. Dr. Miller also frequents the farmer's market as getting fresh, local food grown free from toxins plays an important role in health.
"It brings me great happiness to be able to work with our clients to achieve their maximum levels of health and well-being through chiropractic, exercise and diet."
- Born in Lansing, Michigan, 1981
- Graduated Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer Chiropractic College, Davenport, Iowa, 2011
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, 2007
- Graduated Cranbrook Kingswood, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, 1999
- Licensed - State of Michigan, 2011
- First Choice Chiropractic, 2013 - Present
- Herfert Chiropractic Clinic, 2011 - 2013
- Michigan Chiropractic Association since 2011
- American Chiropractic Association since 2007
- Palmer College of Chiropractic Alumni Association
- Diplomate of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Providing personalized chiropractic care to the Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, Belleville and Saline communities.